| FTBL The tickets are in hand!

G

Just had to tell you. :) I only could get 2, but I guess that is better than none. Meanwhile, my barner husband gets e-mails asking him to order more season tickets. Too funny.

First of all, I love your avatar rammer jammer. :)

Mine came today but I was asleep when the UPS guy came and I didn't hear him knocking on the door so I'm going to pick them up first thing in the morning.

What is the design this year?

Hey nic. Good to see you again hoss. I know it must be football season now when our hybernators come on out from sleeping. :lol:

Glad to see you again hoss.

nicodemus said:
First of all, I love your avatar rammer jammer. :)

Mine came today but I was asleep when the UPS guy came and I didn't hear him knocking on the door so I'm going to pick them up first thing in the morning.

What is the design this year?

Nice to see you back man! :)

Thanks for the warm (re)welcome guys. The blog keeps me so busy during the year that I only allow myself to hang out on message boards during football season. Football gets ALL of my attention in the fall and about 50% of it the rest of the year. :D

Re: Got Home Game Season Tickets but no FSU yet..

gnl1958 said:
Any idea when the FSU game tickets will be mailed out?

RTR

I got mine today as well! UPS came by yesterday, but I work during the day, so I missed them. So, I just called them today so I could pick them up. I am SO EXCITED to have them in my hand. I was bummed, though, because the Fl State tix weren't in there. For some reason, I thought they were being mailed out WITH the season tix. But I did hear that the parking passes for the Fl State game will be mailed with the Fl State tix, too. Is that true? I'm so lost with the Fl State stuff. I booked my room MONTHS ago (and I"m so happy that I did). We just got our flights last week, though, because I wasn't sure if we even GOT tickets. But, I was assured by Tide Pride that I did get two tickets. Yay! I can't wait! It's gonna be a great trip (win or lose). :)

ROLL TIDE!

Back
Top Bottom