| FTBL The secret to Auburn's success...

TerryP

Staff
I don't think I've ever seen anything this stupid in all my life.

From EDSBS: Credit goes to two people for this find: commenter hunglikehussain, and the Auburner, who went to the trouble of capturing Tommy Tuberville’s epic performance in a Golden Flake commercial that suggests Auburn football players run fast because someone is beckoning them towards an open bag of Golden Flake potato chips. (For the record: in certain cases, we believe this could be completely true, as in the case of Kenny or David Irons.)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IQELY3beHM[/youtube]

:shock:

I've seen some horrible Golden Flake/SEC adds in my day, but.... wow! I always suspected it was some sort of little baggie that motivated them, but who knew it was potato chips?

TerryP said:
I don't think I've ever seen anything this stupid in all my life.

From EDSBS: Credit goes to two people for this find: commenter hunglikehussain, and the Auburner, who went to the trouble of capturing Tommy Tuberville’s epic performance in a Golden Flake commercial that suggests Auburn football players run fast because someone is beckoning them towards an open bag of Golden Flake potato chips. (For the record: in certain cases, we believe this could be completely true, as in the case of Kenny or David Irons.)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IQELY3beHM[/youtube]
It is necessary that we continue to win on the field because CTT will go hungry if he has to rely on his acting skills.

Haha, that's hilarious. I love how the football footage is from a night game, then they cut to Tubby and it's in broad daylight with empty seats behind him, despite the noise of the crowd. :lol:

XxBamaCorexX said:
Haha, that's hilarious. I love how the football footage is from a night game, then they cut to Tubby and it's in broad daylight with empty seats behind him, despite the noise of the crowd. :lol:
No, they got the empty seats at the Barn right.

Back
Top Bottom