| CURRENT EVENTS The Jan 6th tapes are released and CNN insists the video is a lie.

I don't usually engage in political conversations because well they are a no win situation. We are not allowed to disagree anymore. We have lost all of the moderates we had in this country. We are either extreme right or extreme left, no in between. I have voted for both major parties and for independents as well in my life (51) and I am a US Army combat veteran (Somalia).

To be completely honest I really cant believe most of this. I don't believe the Carson Tucker video, its too clean, its too perfect to say it is all a lie. Was it as bad as portrayed on TV? Maybe not. The still photos and videos of people breaking down barriers, Capital police fighting with people at the barriers and in the hall way are all fake? Was it an insurrection? Maybe but not completely but people did storm our nations capitol, they were not let in. I remember when people laughed at conspiracy theorists but now its the new cool thing to be. Might as well be a window sticker for your vehicle.

I get it people are angry on all sides, people are frustrated and tired of all of the lies. But yet we continue to vote the dumbest amongst us into office. Because voting in an idiot is better than voting for a Democrat or a Republican. I hate that statement.

And most of all I cant believe Trump is going to be the trigger to the downfall of the United States. He doesn't care about America and he doesn't care about the people that voted for him. He's probably laughing at all of us fighting with ourselves while he enjoys the attention. Then we end up with Biden who is a senile old man that is probably a puppet. Seriously can we get better candidates?

I want politicians that have ideas to solve our issues and work across the isle to negotiate. Not voting against things out of pure spite and spewing false claims about the other.

I am sure I will get ridiculed for my post (see my opening statement) but just getting this mess off my chest.
110% agree with you

The establishment doesn’t like Trump, because he doesn’t play the same game as they do. He speaks his mind, steps on toes and crushes throats along the way. He vowed to “drain the swamp” and I believe BOTH sides shit their pants. The people can’t have the power, only the elites!! Steele Dossier, Russia hoax, pandemic, mail in ballots, ballot box stuffing, J6, now his indictment and arrest. Trump won’t be allowed to give the people what they want, a true voice.

I believe BOTH sides shit their pants. The people can’t have the power, only the elites!!
I mentioned that about a month ago in a conversation with @ElephantStomp when I suggested we need to drop the right vs left labels while talking about Liz Chaney.

When looking around and thinking back to something as simple as our high school civics classes ... "it's like being a passenger with Tiger Woods driving; everything ends up upside down."

I mentioned that about a month ago in a conversation with @ElephantStomp when I suggested we need to drop the right vs left labels while talking about Liz Chaney.

When looking around and thinking back to something as simple as our high school civics classes ... "it's like being a passenger with Tiger Woods driving; everything ends up upside down."
Chaney, Romney, McConnell, just to name a few that like to “ride the fence” on whichever side will grease their palms.

The establishment doesn’t like Trump, because he doesn’t play the same game as they do. He speaks his mind, steps on toes and crushes throats along the way. He vowed to “drain the swamp” and I believe BOTH sides shit their pants. The people can’t have the power, only the elites!! Steele Dossier, Russia hoax, pandemic, mail in ballots, ballot box stuffing, J6, now his indictment and arrest. Trump won’t be allowed to give the people what they want, a true voice.
Trump is part of the “swamp”, anybody that thinks that dude gives two shits about them has their head in the clouds.

Trump is part of the “swamp”, anybody that thinks that dude gives two shits about them has their head in the clouds.
When people point to Trump's policies and how they benefited from them, how are their "heads in a cloud?" Policy measures, they benefited from, but the policy wasn't intended to help them because that policy maker doesn't give a shit about ...

What?

While you think their heads are in the clouds, their feet are grounded in reality: they experienced these things.

The biggest thing, seemingly lost, in this conversation is the DOJ not allowing this video to be used in these trials. The prosecution not sharing evidence with the defense...ain't right.

When people point to Trump's policies and how they benefited from them, how are their "heads in a cloud?" Policy measures, they benefited from, but the policy wasn't intended to help them because that policy maker doesn't give a shit about ...

What?

While you think their heads are in the clouds, their feet are grounded in reality: they experienced these things.
The comment I was replying to said nothing about policies.

Sure CNN says the video is a lie. We are living in a day where the truth is a lie and a lie is the truth, right is wrong and wrong is right. All brought to you by Satan, the father of lies and deceiver of man, the crown of God's creation. Nothing will destroy you faster than believing a lie. At the end, Satan's greatest accomplishment will have been convincing man he did not exist.

The biggest thing, seemingly lost, in this conversation is the DOJ not allowing this video to be used in these trials. The prosecution not sharing evidence with the defense...ain't right.
Did the DOJ know this video existed? I’m betting that Pelosi kept it hidden. That’s why McCarthy released it after he took over the speaker role.

So Capitol Police gave it to Pelosi - who sat on it except to release some edited footage including the adding of crowd sounds of screaming.
We know that video captured from the day was withheld from defense. Who made the decision? No matter how we spell it out I see "governmental officials" as the umbrella. Someone made that decision.

No matter where you stand on what happened, why, and the implications you can't say it wasn't a violation of their rights. Prosecutions can't withhold evidence.

Back
Top Bottom