| FTBL The Heisman Trophy candidacy of Travis Hunter shouldn't depend on Colorado being a Big 12 or CFP contender.

Hunter does deserve to be very high on that list…He is Better than Woodson..and humble on top of that..He is the most important player on that team… he is also responsible for most of their wins..

So past 15 years best player on best team should now be changed cause a player decided to go play for a bottom dweller team in a weak arse conference should be overlooked? He is an exciting player on both sides of the ball but he is also has competed against subpar competition so far …. by his choice.

Best team they play all year is Utah.

So past 15 years best player on best team should now be changed cause a player decided to go play for a bottom dweller team in a weak arse conference should be overlooked? He is an exciting player on both sides of the ball but he is also has competed against subpar competition so far …. by his choice.

Best team they play all year is Utah.

If your a top player and you want top recognition, go to a program in a competitive conference and compete against the best week in and out. Not have one team on your schedule that may make the 12 team playoff.

He wanted to be a big fish in a small pond at JSU and he’s in the same boat at Colorado. We’ never know what he would have looked like at BAMA ,lsu , Georgia vs top talent week in and out.

If your a top player and you want top recognition, go to a program in a competitive conference and compete against the best week in and out. Not have one team on your schedule that may make the 12 team playoff.

He wanted to be a big fish in a small pond at JSU and he’s in the same boat at Colorado. We’ never know what he would have looked like at BAMA ,lsu , Georgia vs top talent week in and out.
What you probably do know is that competing against great talent each day and each game would have made him better. Does that mean he will not be successful in the NFL? No but he likely will not go into the league as NFL ready as he would have.

With that said the next game I watch Colorado and Travis Hunter will be the first one so I am not speaking from actually seeing the guy play just talking in general terms.

Last edited:
What you probably do know is that competing against great talent each day and each game would have made him better. Does that mean he will not be successful in the NFL? No but he likely will not go into the leagye as NFL ready as he would have.

With that said the next game I wacth Coloroda and Travis Hunter will be the first one so I am not speaking from actually seeing the guy play just talking in general terms.

I’ve watched them play a few games and he is talented on both sides but the best team they will play is Utah. If BAMA played moved to the new pac2 and dominated against the majority of American conference teams that made that move would we say BAMA’s QB ,WR or RB are the best at their positions cause they play mediocre teams ?

I don’t think so , gotta prove it against Mike Tyson not glass Joe .

Most of their wins? What?
Makes big clutch plays on both offense and defense…Woodson beat a far better candidate for the Heisman (manning), simply because he played two ways.. I think Hunter is a better athlete than Woodson too..Woodson only one because of bias against the SEC and South and the pedestal Michigan was on back in those days..

Last edited:
He’s the best player in CFB. I don’t care what their record is or who he plays for
A hypothetical analogy.

I only play home courses when I'm golfing and my index is -10. I'm the best golfer in the world because I have the lowest index.

But when I play on a PGA Tour course? Am I still the best?

Great talent, but who he plays AGAINST is something to care about.

Back
Top Bottom