| FTBL The Gap Between Bama And Auburn Continues To Grow On All Fronts

Davestwin

This page was in this week’s issue of The Blitz. While it’s certainly comprised of a number a factors not easily identified by lay folks but it’s absolutely not put together by folks with a dog in the fight between Bama and the Barn. It shows that even with Auburn basketball, as a university they don’t even make the Top 30 list on College Sports Program’s Attractiveness. In fact, they’re actually a bit of a drag on the SEC. Big Brother’s shadow over little brother has stunted their growth dramatically since Saban’s arrival … and it’s not letting up. RTR!

Attachments

• IMG_5554.jpeg
    IMG_5554.jpeg
    854.6 KB · Views: 18
So, Auburn is so worried about staying with Bama instead of promoting their own brand.....it's starting to pass them by.

Look at their football program. Their hires appear to mainly based on "beating Saban", minus Harsin. I felt that when they hired Harsin, Kiffin would have been a better choice for them.

Hugh Fraud, is just that. I've never been too impressed with that guy. The times he did beat Bama, the games were complete flukes. It's not like Ole Miss lined up and out played Bama. Bama turned the ball over 7 times in 2014 and 2015.

My point, Auburn could be a force in college football with the NIL and their loyal fanbase. But, their concern appears more in line of beating Bama than trying to find someone that can actually make their program better.

Can anyone honestly look at that team and say they are better since they let Malzahn go? Tuberville? This is a deep routed problem for them. I'm not complaining, it's almost comical.

Same Ole story.

Back
Top Bottom