| FTBL The first round of scores are in

I

imported_porkchop

The first round of the the NCAA pick'em is in folks so go check out how you did. It looks like most everyone did really well in the initial round. :)

Also, I know some people are going to have questions regarding the standings; Make sure when you're picking too that you are picking score as much as the winner. Bonus points are awarded for exact scores. You'll notice on the leaderboard that one member has a 5-2 record on picks and has scored 11 points while other members picked all games correctly. The 11 points is due to predicting an exact score which catapulted rolltide333 to the top of the heap. You want to try and pick the exact score to accrue the bonus points.

Fantasy Sports

I was wondering about that(Great Job 333). Can't wait to see how the rest of the games pan out. and I like the way it is set up.

Yeah it sucks when you don't get the exact score. :evil:

I've got a 6-1 record with a point diff of only 20-something points :shock: :shock: which means I'm almost dead on every game and still I'm middle of the pack. :(

porkchop said:
Yeah it sucks when you don't get the exact score. :evil:

I've got a 6-1 record with a point diff of only 20-something points :shock: :shock: which means I'm almost dead on every game and still I'm middle of the pack. :(

Don't worry , Chop, you're still 10 spots higher than me. :lol:

Where can I find out what I picked in relationship to what the actual outcome was. I did well...but I want to see which 2 I lost and what my point diff was that got me only a few bonus points.

Back
Top Bottom