| FTBL The criticism of Danny White and UCF scheduling: UCF won't do a 2 for 1 against a P5 team, but will accept a 1-1 with a CUSA opponent (FIU.)

The smartest thing the SEC did was accept 2 for 1 home games with that silly conference for now. I doubt that that will be sustainable with the way power 5 teams like to do business but it's just what the doctor ordered in the way of reply to that stupid NC banner they put up at UCF. Lots of heat and ridicule is coming from his conference peers and arch-rivals, like USF and Memphis fan bases, and the media is apparently not allowing White to run his mouth and then dodge the big boys.

I haven't looked to verify a note I saw yesterday so take it for what it's worth. It was mentioned that according to the S&P+ standings, three of Bama's OOC opponents this year rank higher than FIU.

I haven't looked to verify a note I saw yesterday so take it for what it's worth. It was mentioned that according to the S&P+ standings, three of Bama's OOC opponents this year rank higher than FIU.

FIU has a capacity seating of about 20,000. UCF fans believed scheduling these type games were in the rearview mirror. Unfortunately, Mike White is quickly reminding the fans who they have always been and continue to be. Way to bring the SOS thunder, Mikey.

Back
Top Bottom