| FTBL The contract breakdown right here

Porterhouse said:
RollTideRandy said:
25 does seem light. I've already spent 18 hours flying this year and I have a trip planned to Vegas that will put me at 26. :idea:

When you headed back to Vegas?

I’m headed out there week after next. Haven’t been in 18 months which is my longest stretch since my first trip out there in 1998. I did go to Atlantic City just a couple of months ago, though. The Hilton is hooking me up with a free room (they need me putting money down at the BJ table to pay Paris’s legal fees) and I’m going to see Penn & Teller’s show, which I’ve always wanted to see.

RollTideRandy said:
Porterhouse said:
RollTideRandy said:
25 does seem light. I've already spent 18 hours flying this year and I have a trip planned to Vegas that will put me at 26. :idea:

When you headed back to Vegas?

I’m headed out there week after next. Haven’t been in 18 months which is my longest stretch since my first trip out there in 1998. I did go to Atlantic City just a couple of months ago, though. The Hilton is hooking me up with a free room (they need me putting money down at the BJ table to pay Paris’s legal fees) and I’m going to see Penn & Teller’s show, which I’ve always wanted to see.

I want to see their show as well... one day I will. Last time, we went to see Lance Burton, I enjoyed it, but I'm easily entertained by illusions. :lol:

I think we are going to head back in December for a few days, but that isn't in stone yet. I'm not much of a gambler, because I suck at it, but I enjoy it out there... mostly because of the food.

Porterhouse said:
bear facts said:
Porterhouse said:
but I'm easily entertained by illusions. :lol:

You drafting Brad Lidge last season is proof enough. :D

I think F. Cordero might be my new Brad Lidge. :? :roll:

:lol:

I think Phil Garner found out Tuesday night that his new Brad Lidge is the old Brad Lidge. :D

Now how are we gonna get back to the original topic? We were talking about contracts and not contact, right?

Back
Top Bottom