| CURRENT EVENTS The CNN / Trump town hall. Two observations I'm thinking about this morning ...

TerryP

Staff
I look at Kaitlan Collins considering how she was partnered with Don Lemon ...
I look at Kaitlan and think about how, or why, the CNN production staff chose her to interview Trump ...

Over the last year CNN has done her no favors in her career path. If she's chosen her seat, I have to question why.

I've missed Trump.

I know what I'm going to get by paying attention. Why does everyone get so freaked out when he ... get this, acts the same way as he always has?

You've heard of a kangaroo court? How 'bout a kangaroo country? I'm finding it hysterical people are offended because a presidential candidate voiced his opinion.

Truly, a few WTF moments over the last few days ...

I look at Kaitlan Collins considering how she was partnered with Don Lemon ...
I look at Kaitlan and think about how, or why, the CNN production staff chose her to interview Trump ...

Over the last year CNN has done her no favors in her career path. If she's chosen her seat, I have to question why.

I've missed Trump.

I know what I'm going to get by paying attention. Why does everyone get so freaked out when he ... get this, acts the same way as he always has?

You've heard of a kangaroo court? How 'bout a kangaroo country? I'm finding it hysterical people are offended because a presidential candidate voiced his opinion.

Truly, a few WTF moments over the last few days ...
Couldn’t have put it better myself!!!

Back
Top Bottom