| FTBL The barn's sociological problems

C

CrimsonPirate

Another Bama site linked an article dealing with the Auburn sociology scandal and made it sound like the info in the article was fresh. Yet, the article, linked below, was written in July 2006. Is there any reason why they would post this as if it were a new revelation?

Sociology

CrimsonPirate said:
Another Bama site linked an article dealing with the Auburn sociology scandal and made it sound like the info in the article was fresh. Yet, the article, linked below, was written in July 2006. Is there any reason why they would post this as if it were a new revelation?

Sociology

Old new as far as I know. I was hearing some rumors around that Nzaa was still investigating. There was an article I think about it as well but really nothing new. Seem liked it was an article talking with the whistle blower....

Kc said:
CrimsonPirate said:

Sociology

Old new as far as I know. I was hearing some rumors around that Nzaa was still investigating. There was an article I think about it as well but really nothing new. Seem liked it was an article talking with the whistle blower....

The way I understand it, the internal investigation is complete and they have submitted their findings to the NCAA (probably had to send it in to SACS as well.) As of last week, there hasn't been a ruling from the NCAA on the matter.

Back
Top Bottom