| FTBL The barn vs Penn State this weekend. How do you guys feel about this one?

This is the challenge evaluating Auburn v Penn State:

• Penn State's Sagarin SOS Rank: 18
  • Auburn's Sagarin SOS Rank: 231

Yes, all 129 other FBS teams, and also 102 -FCS- teams, have had a more difficult schedule than Auburn to date.

Here's where Bo Pix comes into play:

IF you look at his TD to INT ration at home, it's great. He's 10-10 on the road.

When it comes to defense ranked as PSU is today? He's completing a tad over 50% of his passes. He's averaging 2+ sacks per game. His TD to INT ratio against teams ranked 11th or higher? 6 to 9.

I would love nothing more than the Big Ten to look absolutely crappy. My disdain for that conference was blown up three fold last year after their remarks about us. Yes, even more dislike than I have for Auburn. I'd like to see Auburn play strong and win. Bodes well for us as well if we end up slipping up somewhere.

If PSU can't limit Bigsby, auburn wins. He is what makes that offense go and he's really, really good. Have my doubts that PSU can limit him. Also have zero trust in Franklin as an in game coach. If this game was at auburn, they'd win by 14. I think it'll be close, but as of now I'm expecting an auburn win by 3 or 4. Hope I'm wrong and they lose 48-0 and have to bus back from PA via Greyhound.

The Penn State team that has played thus far will not be the same team that faces the barn Saturday. Auburn has looked good against absolute jokes. I will say that their offense looks a lot better now that the gimmicky Gus shit is history. It will be close, but PSU will take it.

Every time I make the mistake of pulling for Aubarn...they loose. Then I am pissed off because they lost. An undisireable paradox I want no part of.

Last prime example is Aubarn vs PSU in the Outback Bowl some years ago and the Barn looked like the last practice they has was the Thursday before the Iron bowl.

Screw Aubarn and everything Aubarn. Except Bo Jackson, some people just transcend rivalry.

Every time I make the mistake of pulling for Aubarn...they loose. Then I am pissed off because they lost. An undisireable paradox I want no part of.

Last prime example is Aubarn vs PSU in the Outback Bowl some years ago and the Barn looked like the last practice they has was the Thursday before the Iron bowl.

Screw Aubarn and everything Aubarn. Except Bo Jackson, some people just transcend rivalry.
Please pull for them every week.

Back
Top Bottom