| NEWS The Alamite. Saban's partner with group opening upscale boutique hotel in Tuscaloosa.

Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban and his philanthropist wife Terry Saban are among a group of partners helping to finance a new boutique hotel nearing completion in the heart of downtown Tuscaloosa.

The Alamite, named after the Crimson Tide's live elephant mascot from decades past, is tentatively set to open on 6th Street across from FIVE Tuscaloosa in July of this year.

The hotel is part of Mariott's premium Tribute Portfolio line of hotels, and a spokesperson for Terry Saban confirmed the first couple of Alabama football are investors in the property.

"Regarding The Alamite, I can confirm to you that the Sabans are partners, along with a handful of other local families," the representative said. "The interior design of the hotel is being handled by Avenue Interior Design out of Los Angeles and the hotel will be managed and operated by Expotel Hospitality."

The spokesperson said although Nick and Terry will obviously continue to focus on football, their Nick's Kids Foundation and the construction of the Saban Discovery Center, they are both looking forward to the opportunities the hotel will create.

tx-bhmtx-north-perspective-40503:Classic-Hor

My guess:
starting to the left of the red VW

white Honda
red VW
white Porsche
white Lexus SUV
light blue SUV is a little tough - looks like it's one of the coupe-styled versions of a high-end SUV. Maybe a Porsche Macan or Cayenne.
black Kia

the car pulling into the garage is a mid-engine sports car. If the color is accurate we can rule out Ferrari as light blue is not a standard color. My guess, based on shape, would be a McLaren.

Back
Top Bottom