| FTBL ? that doesn't much matter now

Bama Bo said:
They can/do review every play. But they have to have time to call it. IF OM could of lined up and spiked the ball, then the play could not have been overturned. Smart move by Saban to get the time out so they'd have time to review.

Yeah, that might be his best coaching move so far this year.

bear facts said:
bamafan850 said:
Lenny Kozlowski said:
Uh Saban coached that game like crap :?

Possibly the worst clock management at the end of the first half ive ever seen (minus the idiot Cal Qb late last night)

The Fake FG was beyond questionable IMO.

Saban at least knows he coached a crappy game 8) unlike in the previous years where our coach would have thought he did a nice job just from the final score.

Im still a Saban SHEEP to the NTH degree but that was a very bad coaching effort yesterday.

We still won too!! :D

I'm sorry, but I have to let you know that you have absolutely no clue of what you are talking about. There is no way we win this w/o Saban as the head coach.

I'm with Lenny on the poor clock management at the end of the first half and even stated so earlier. As far as the fake FG decision goes, I've got mixed thoughts. How in the heck are you gonna execute well on a trick play when your OL hadn't been executing very well all day?

I agree on the clock as well. Not very smart management. Overall I thought the playcalling was great though. We ran sweeps, slants, and a few screens. It was like watching a different team. I even thought I saw a I-Form in there a few times. About damn time...Huber was blasting people.

Back
Top Bottom