| FTBL Thank You

I combining two post. 1st- Happy Birthday to all my fellow Marines on here- Semper Fi! 2nd Thank you to all on here that have served or are serving. You kept this great country safe or are currently keeping us safe. I served in the USMC from 1990-1994 and did my time in the first Gulf War and some other missions. I am proud to have served and would go back tomorrow if they needed me.

Thank a vet today and show your support.

Roll Tide and Semper FI!

For a long time my grandson thought he was getting out of school ,because of his birthday!(Happy Birthday Gunner 16th) Thank to all ours Vet far and near! All to my BROTHERS and SISTERS !! U.S.ARMY 1974-1984
VeTdAy3.jpg

As easy as it is to simply say Ditto, I would like to say thank you as well to every single Veteran, Serving military man and woman and the families of those as well. You can't say enough about the sacrifice that any of those who served, are serving and the families of them have given to us.

I combining two post. 1st- Happy Birthday to all my fellow Marines on here- Semper Fi! 2nd Thank you to all on here that have served or are serving. You kept this great country safe or are currently keeping us safe. I served in the USMC from 1990-1994 and did my time in the first Gulf War and some other missions. I am proud to have served and would go back tomorrow if they needed me.

Thank a vet today and show your support.

Roll Tide and Semper FI!

Was in the Navy at the same time you were in. Proud to have served and of my country. Thank you for your service and thanks to our other veteran brothers and sisters on here.

Back
Top Bottom