| FTBL Texas will be number 1

bear facts said:
BamaDelta said:
After today Texas probably deserves to be #1. They have to play Mizzou next week anyway, so that will take care of one of those teams.

All we have to do is keep winning. I don't care what number is beside our name. Ole Miss is all that's on my mind.

Amen!
Yes Ole Miss is the only thing Bama should be looking at.

TerryP said:
bamarooski said:
bear facts said:
Being Number 1 doesn't seem like the best place to be for a team so far. I'd rather see our team stay around 2 or 3 most of the regular season.

Save #1 for Bama until after the Orange Bowl.
I think the question is will we be #1. Me thinks we will be in the ap not the coaches!RTR!

A LOT would have to happen for us to be #1 in the Coaches...namely, Mizzou and LSU both losing.

The UK game last week combined with the UK loss this week is what is going to hurt us a bit.
I guess that takes care of that.

However, I heartily agree that the team should only be focused on Ole Sis, and nothing else. That's going to be where Saban earns his money, keeping the young men's heads in the moment.

My first post.....can be a little prejudiced..
1) Alabama
2) Texas
3) Penn State
4) Texas Tech
5) Oklahoma

Its just that I hate Texas...Grew up dipped in Crimson, went to Tech (out of state tuituion). I just want one week with us #1 so I can flaunt it in all the LSU fans faces that are here in Houston.

txtide said:
My first post.....can be a little prejudiced..
1) Alabama
2) Texas
3) Penn State
4) Texas Tech
5) Oklahoma

Its just that I hate Texas...Grew up dipped in Crimson, went to Tech (out of state tuituion). I just want one week with us #1 so I can flaunt it in all the LSU fans faces that are here in Houston.

How about the day after the Orange Bowl when Bama and Penn State have squared off to celebrate the 30th year anniversary of their infamous NC showdown?

That's what I really want: another taste of this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICkQWWRgapM[/youtube]

txtide, I do hope you get to flaunt it at those LSU fans, but I would wait until after 11/8 to start doing it.

Right now we have Ole Sis and the Reverend Nutt coming to T-Town.

Back
Top Bottom