| OT Terry, the wife and I are right down the street today. Lunch?

Why didn't you text me?

Willie Jewell's. Around noon. Walk out the front door of the hotel...you'll see the back of the place. BBQ. Four flavors and they might have a cold beer. Sit at the bar. Look for Kayshawn. Order through her if I haven't gotten there yet.

Is this a new love interest?
No. It was me, having a good time (fucked up a bit) when I made a deal on their social media marketing. One of the deals was $20 a week on food/drinks. And, unlike a gift card, the balance stands. I've got about $800 or so there now.

Don't pay for anything.

No. It was me, having a good time (fucked up a bit) when I made a deal on their social media marketing. One of the deals was $20 a week on food/drinks. And, unlike a gift card, the balance stands. I've got about $800 or so there now.

Don't pay for anything.
I would've thought your tabs around town would have you in the red, not the black... :devilish:

This is what's fucked about this place...as a lot.

PARKING​

Jackrabbit Filly has street parking and a parking lot available at the corner of Buist and Spruill Avenue. It’s down the block and across the street from our little building hub. There are additional spaces in the park across the street. We only ask that you please do not park in front of the shops next door no matter the hour. They tow.

@252BAMA tonight

Wow! That looks good. Many years ago, the wife and I took a long weekend GA-SC coastal eating trip (for lack of a better name). Started in Brunswick and ended up in the Beaufort area at a Low Country Boil place about 5 or 6 restaurants later. I might suggest to her a belated continuation of that trip starting in Savannah and winding up in North Charleston.

Last edited:
This is what's fucked about this place...as a lot.

PARKING​

Jackrabbit Filly has street parking and a parking lot available at the corner of Buist and Spruill Avenue. It’s down the block and across the street from our little building hub. There are additional spaces in the park across the street. We only ask that you please do not park in front of the shops next door no matter the hour. They tow.
What about NCHS? Other than school hours of course.

Wow! That looks good. Many years ago, the wife and I took a long weekend GA-SC coastal eating trip (for lack of a better name). Started in Brunswick and ended up in the Beaufort area at a Low Country Boil place about 5 or 6 restaurants later. I might suggest to her a belated continuation of that trip starting in Savannah and winding up in North Charleston.
Dude, The Alligator Soul in Savannah is a great place. Cotton & Rye! I'd recommend ending that kind of trip in Murrells Inlet, or somewhere around Myrtle Beach. Savannah to Murrells...three hours, maybe. It's about an hour and a half from here to Savannah, 'bout the same to Myrtle. I've got a dozen or so friends of mine that will take the trip, somewhere, about four or five times a year.

You can get some great service when you tell the folks "I'm here from ____ just eat your food."

What about NCHS? Other than school hours of course.
Not a bad thought...50% of the balance on my Discover is Uber. There's more than one reason for that...primarily, there are days/times that I don't like driving in this town. Christmas shopping season, combined with tourism, is one of the biggest nightmares. I saw two couples stop in the middle of Broad St. the other day just to stare at a church steeple. (Why God invented sidewalks.)

Back
Top Bottom