| FTBL Terry Grant

Bama Los

Verified Member
For the third time in a row this season, Terry Grant is SEC Freshman player of the week:

SEC FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK
TERRY GRANT
Running Back
ALABAMA
5-10 • 188
Lumberton, Miss. (HS)

Grant rushed for 96 yards on 20 carries in Alabama's 41-38 win against Arkansas.
Grant had 96 of the Tide's 123 rushing yards against the Razorbacks and had 20 of the team's 34 rushes.
His 39 yard run on 3rd-and-1 in the first quarter, helped set up Alabama's second touchdown to put the Tide ahead, 14-0.
He is second in the SEC with 134.3 rushing yards per game and five rushing touchdowns.

SEC Players of the week

eshad said:
And JPW didn't even get mentioned in the "Other outstanding performances" category? :shock:

He did good......but DJ Hall was the one bringing in JP's sub-par long ball throws. Yeah, JP did better than he did last week, but it still weren't that pretty.

Shire5k said:
eshad said:
And JPW didn't even get mentioned in the "Other outstanding performances" category? :shock:

He did good......but DJ Hall was the one bringing in JP's sub-par long ball throws. Yeah, JP did better than he did last week, but it still weren't that pretty.

That is very true! He had a lot of help from his friends!

did anybody notice on that last drive JPW kept getting a low snap? my heart almost dropped into my stomach every snap, I could just see the ball eventually hitting his feet.

I have noticed this season that JPW has been overthrowing receivers some. it seems like last season he could throw a 40 yard ball and nail it every single time. this might just be a timing issue with the receivers though, and not necessarily anything wrong with JPW. he definitely has it when it counts though.

runswithscissors said:
did anybody notice on that last drive JPW kept getting a low snap? my heart almost dropped into my stomach every snap, I could just see the ball eventually hitting his feet.

I have noticed this season that JPW has been overthrowing receivers some. it seems like last season he could throw a 40 yard ball and nail it every single time. this might just be a timing issue with the receivers though, and not necessarily anything wrong with JPW. he definitely has it when it counts though.

Like I thought of, better low than high I guess. Either is bad tho...

Back
Top Bottom