| FTBL Tennessee tickets still available.

Bama - Tennessee tickets still available thru tidepride ....
I remember the day you couldnt find a ticket for this game under twice face....
The late start....Tennessee football....TV.....and maybe other factors have really changed thingsDC7F291E-3715-402A-98D9-99EBD939B331.png...

Man, I would love to attend the game, I have not been to one in BDS since 1989. Not sure if the old body could handle covering our high school football game Friday night, driving over 600 miles, watching the game and then driving back to be at work Monday morning.

Man, I would love to attend the game, I have not been to one in BDS since 1989. Not sure if the old body could handle covering our high school football game Friday night, driving over 600 miles, watching the game and then driving back to be at work Monday morning.
I wish you could! But I couldn't either and I only live three hours away! The last time I when was '05 Arkansas game. But it was well worth it, took my oldest granddaughter. She walks me all over wanting to see everything, and the Stomp was her favorite. Her being in the band. When we got to our seats, she looks at me and said, Poppa we are next to God. Because we were higher than the Flagpole.

My son and I would go with but I still wouldn’t pay what they’re asking for tickets!

The fans that camp next to us drive in from Cincinnati every home game...Lol
8-9 hours Friday...8-9 hours Sunday .........

Back
Top Bottom