| FTBL tebow...

planomateo

how long will he last...

you know what they say about stars that are twice as bright. he can't continue being "superman" over a long period of time, or can he?

watching him play each week makes me more disappointed we didn't land this kid. WOW! 81% of the offense thus far.

He's a very gifted athelete no doubt.
How long till he gets hurt? I never wish injury on any player but as much as he runs it's only a matter of time till the chances start catching up. One hit and they loss Tebow. That would be devastating to the the gators.

Well, seems this thread just made some ill intentions LOL

Tebow is hurting in the UK game and they said they fed him some pills on the sideline. I guess they treat their players like racing horses :roll:

"Here, pop two of these and get your ass back out there" :lol:

He's an outstanding player, but I am sick of hearing about him. I've always kinda liked Florida, but I find myself pulling against them every week now. Plus, I can't stand Urban. Such a smug S. O. B.

planomateo said:
how long will he last...

you know what they say about stars that are twice as bright. he can't continue being "superman" over a long period of time, or can he?

watching him play each week makes me more disappointed we didn't land this kid. WOW! 81% of the offense thus far.
I been waiting on somebody to hurt him for a while now. I think Meyer must be crazy not to try to protect him any more than he is.

I don't think he meant how long will he stay healthy, I think he meant how long will he keep up this level of play. Am I right?

I could only imagine that he would keep getting better, but sooner or later, if they don't get a supporting cast around him to take some of the heat off, either he will get hurt or defenses will start keying in on only him and forgetting about anyone else. Someone will eventually figure out how to stop him if he's 80% of the offense every game.

yeah, i'm just curious how long he can keep playing like a stud...taking the hits, etc. It can't possibly last, especially in the SEC

i swear, every week I get more disappointed we didn't sign this guy...who cares that he kissed his roommate on national tv :D

I never did like Urban meyer at all. He reminds me of a used-car salesman.

But i do have alot of respect forr tebow. he def gives his all on every play. and he's got alot of heart

jjtLSU said:
I never did like Urban meyer at all. He reminds me of a used-car salesman.

But i do have alot of respect forr tebow. he def gives his all on every play. and he's got alot of heart

Do you like Les Miles?

Just wondering.

I like watching Tebow play. He's one of those people that makes watching other teams play exciting. But, like it's been said, I think it's just a matter of time before he gets hurt.

jjtLSU said:
yea i like Miles. kind of hard to not like a coach who is like 29-5 since he has taken over

I figure the Gator fans say the same thing, considering they are 26-6 with a NC with Urban in three years.

I have much more respect for CUM than CLM, personally.

Then there's that whole overall record of 65-14 for UM.

Back
Top Bottom