| RECRUIT ⭐⭐⭐⭐ TE, Caleb Odom, commits to Alabama

TE???? His highlight film, the closest he come to playing TE was lined up to play DE and sacked the opposing QB. I think I saw him in the slot once, everything else he was out wide.

He does indeed have great hands and appeared to be able to go up and get the ball while be contested, (interfered with). He has the frame and build. He is going to need to bulk up and add some weight. We know that Saban wants our TE to be able to do it all. Run Block as well as run good routes, and have good hands.

We all know a TE can be a big time mismatch if they have the right skills but most are not the full package that can receive and block. On paper it is a great pickup. CNS does not seem to be done just yet. Folks may be writing him off a little to soon.

TE???? His highlight film, the closest he come to playing TE was lined up to play DE and sacked the opposing QB. I think I saw him in the slot once, everything else he was out wide.
I think it was Power over on On3 that labeled him as a TE/WR. If we're going to be strict about the position, he's a future H-back. He's going to add weight/bulk.

I look for him to follow in Niblack's shoes...and if you go back and look at how he was used on his high school team you'll see how much they resemble each other.

They need to bring him in a a tough yardage receiver instead of tight end…He would be better and harder to tackle in the open field..He looks like an Irving or Tim Brown type..

It's early in the morning and I haven't had my coffee yet. at 6"4, 220lbs, He's exactly where he should be. Look up Gronk highlights..
If they use him like Gronk, Great… If not this dude should be a big time receiver… He would be great leaned out ..instead of bulked up..Very hard to bring down…very physical and durable..

Back
Top Bottom