| FTBL Tailgating Sat.

SemperTide

Verified Member
Anybody going to be tailgating at the game Sat? We don't have tickets, but my wife wants to go anyway. Somebody said the University has set a giant screen up on the quad to watch. 7 days and counting! god this brings back memories of childhood waiting on Christmas.

ROLL TIDE ROLL BABY!!!!

Is there going to be a spot where all of us meet and mingle? I will be in town and down on campus Saturday (good Lord willing and the creek don't rise).

I have not been in state to meet at any of the other events like A-Day or anything. Anyone got any info? Thanks!

A few of us are probably going to grab some grub at Mugshots for lunch (anyone is welcome to join us), but there are no plans for a tailgate. We will be wandering aimlessly on the Quad before the game though...

I will be tailgating at the Episcopal Student Union. on the corner of Hackberry. Free free to join us, I plan to have a tv and a laptop full of past Bama highlights and music. Just remember to bring beer! :D

RTR

callahan said:
I thought they were only putting the giant screen up if the games are nationally televised

It is for every game I think...

A quote from http://uagameday.com/football/the-quad.php

NEW FOR ‘07- Bring your lawn chair and enjoy the 9' x 12' jumbo screen television set up on the southwest area of the Quad. Regardless of our opponent, we will feature all televised Alabama home football games on the big screen. Also, before and after the game we will show other college football games going on that day. In an effort to maximize viewing ability, we ask that no tailgating tents be set up in this area.

It would be cool to muster some where before hand. We plan on getting into town between 1:00 or 2:00.
Not saying we have to cook or anything, it would just be great to see everyone and have a cold one before the game.
Roll Tide see ya'll Sat.

I'll be sitting up in the apartments on the west side watching it on paperview. I plan on having a very eventful day with tons of friends up here. :D

Where do the members of RTB usually get together? I've seen a video on youtube that had some of you guys in it and thought it was pretty cool that you got together like that. My dad is coming up from Florida (Jacksonville) for the game this Saturday. It's only the second game I've ever been to (grew up in Florida, born here). Thought it would be coolt o introduce him to some of you guys (even though I dont know you..lol).

Back
Top Bottom