| FTBL Sure is quiet over here in ATL

G

I don't listen to sports talk radio all day long, but when I've been in the car and turned it on this week it has all been Falcons talk.

I'm surprised. I did hear Buck say he would be doing some serious Alabama/UGA talk today around 4:30. They're supposed to have Snake on about then on 680.

Compared to the 2002 game when they talked Alabama/UGA all week it sure has been quiet.

I agree! I got frustrated on my way to work because it was Falcons and Byron Leftwich on 680, and Mike Ditka talking about who-knows-what on 790. I came into the office and googled "Birmingham Sports Talk" and am now listening to JOX. Are there any other morning/mid day shows I could turn to? This guys is pretty boring so far. Of course I hit Finebaum at 3 ET.

In Atlanta, there are just too many people with too many different interests, so they have to balance their subject matter. Give me some Birmingham radio and college football talk 24/7/365!

BanditDawg said:
In Atlanta, there are just too many people with too many different interests, so they have to balance their subject matter. Give me some Birmingham radio and college football talk 24/7/365!

I agree. I mostly listen to Rude and Perry (idiot) in the mornings because Buck is such a homer, except for Fridays. Who cares about listening to Bernie whoever talk about the Hawks and Thrashers in the middle of college football season? I do miss quality Bama football sports talk.

Im listening to the Buck and Kincade show just because they are talking SEC nonstop.

This is not a good show. And Buck Baleu, or whatever, worst prognosticator, commentary, opinion, etc. Jesus. Some of the stuff he is saying, its like diarrhea of the mouth. He is saying USC is going to go down there and if Miles isn't careful, :"whip his buuuutt." Called Mitchell one of the most accurate passers in the SEC. Boyd is going to stretch them out.

Its not really that he would say USC over LSU, its just the way he is saying it.

I'm ready for them to start the UGA-Bama talk so I can hear "Glory, Glory" playing softly in the background while he gives his opinion.

too funny.

Tideboy said:
BamaDelta said:
Snake @ 4:30. :)

Let us know what he says

Entertaining interview as always with Snake. I don't know that I got it all as the bus was late today with my middle schooler. :?

He is very high on us right now. He pointed out our confidence and the emotional high. He didn't really bring in all the negative about the defense getting worn out vs. Arkansas.

He mentioned what we already know...our thin D line and our growing O line. He praised our O line particularly Andre' Smith, Antoine Caldwell and Justin Britt. He spent a good deal of time on Andre' only because B and K kept going back to Andre'.

He didn't pick a winner that I heard. It was pretty pedestrian for an interview, but it got me fired up. You can read into his words and his tone and know he believes we have something special coming (maybe not this year but soon). I'm so excited. Even I am ready for Saturday and usually I'm the last one to count the hours. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom