| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Supergirl you watching?

I missed the first few episodes but have been keeping up with it online for the past 6 weeks or so via the CBS app on my mobile. Not a bad show. The Red Kryptonite episode was interesting while disturbing at the same time. Tonights ep. is supposed to be a cross over with The Flash. That is a good show too.

I missed the first few episodes but have been keeping up with it online for the past 6 weeks or so via the CBS app on my mobile. Not a bad show. The Red Kryptonite episode was interesting while disturbing at the same time. Tonights ep. is supposed to be a cross over with The Flash. That is a good show too.
It was a good one, with The Flash I just don't watch it on the CW. The worst thing is as of right now CBS has not picked it up for next year.

It was a good one, with The Flash I just don't watch it on the CW. The worst thing is as of right now CBS has not picked it up for next year.

Hopefully CBS will come around and go ahead and renew it for another year. The Flash has been pretty good. It is not perfect but the main problems deal with the storyline during a time travel episode. I'm not sure how they would do another crossover if it gets renewed as Flash and Supergirl live in different alternate universes/realities. This one was basically an accident that he ended up there.

Back
Top Bottom