| FTBL Sunday at Bryant Denny

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff
I had a great time Sunday at Bryant Denny with my ten year old son. He joined Big Al's Kids Club and we had an event at the stadium. We were able to tour the locker room, go down the tunnel the players travel to enter the stadium, and had the run of the playing field for about an hour and a half. We took shots standing at the 50, by the goal posts, in the tunnel, by each of his favorite players' lockers, the works. They had the pregame videos and sound effects rolling, and played Sweet Home Alabama and some canned MDB. Mason made several Julio quality grabs in the corner of the end zone. Much to his delight, the grass and crimson paint stains on his jeans may be permanent. As a bonus, we ran across Tyler Watts there and he signed his cap and ball.

If any of you have young kids, I highly recommend it. We had a great time.

https://store.cstv.com/marketplace/store_contents.cfm?store_id=403&product_id=140074

RTR,

Tim

I looking forward to the pics. :wink:

I thought very seriously about this when I first heard about it. I held off this year but with my oldest son turning 8 next May, I do believe I'm going to seriously check into it.

Back
Top Bottom