| FTBL Student Ticket Gouging

BamaDelta said:
mine said:
BamaDelta said:
I must go past the South end zone. I'm telling you people, no tickets. 8) Then again, I've never seen or heard Ramp Lady either so I don't know how much credibility I have. :lol:

Dang girl. You must walk around with blinders on. I've NEVER gone to a game where I didn't see at least 10 different people selling tickets. (That's probably pretty on a bad day too.)

As as far as the ramp lady. :roll: I really really wish I could say the same as you.

OK, I'm going to make sure to watch for tickets and Ramp Lady. Uhhh, maybe not Ramp Lady. :D
BamaDelta never "seen" Ramp Lady. BamaDelta = Ramp Lady. *ducks and hides* :twisted: :lol: :wink:

BamaFan425 said:
BamaDelta said:
mine said:
BamaDelta said:
I must go past the South end zone. I'm telling you people, no tickets. 8) Then again, I've never seen or heard Ramp Lady either so I don't know how much credibility I have. :lol:

Dang girl. You must walk around with blinders on. I've NEVER gone to a game where I didn't see at least 10 different people selling tickets. (That's probably pretty on a bad day too.)

As as far as the ramp lady. :roll: I really really wish I could say the same as you.

OK, I'm going to make sure to watch for tickets and Ramp Lady. Uhhh, maybe not Ramp Lady. :D
BamaDelta never "seen" Ramp Lady. BamaDelta = Ramp Lady. *ducks and hides* :twisted: :lol: :wink:
:shock: :shock:

Back
Top Bottom