| FTBL Storming the field

Swamptick

Verified Member
I am very glad last night the Alabama fans did not storm the field. There has been some speculation as to whether or not we would.

I was fairly certain we would not storm the field. We are better than that. Who do people think we are anyway....Auburn?

Any thoughts?

Swamptick said:
I am very glad last night the Alabama fans did not storm the field. There has been some speculation as to whether or not we would.

I was fairly certain we would not storm the field. We are better than that. Who do people think we are anyway....Auburn?

Any thoughts?

I don't think it would go over very well.

One thing I do know:

That picture of Siran Stacy in you sig makes me wanna run through the wall. :D It's freaking awesome!

Who cares really? When the seniors came back out and if they asked the crowd to come down with them, I bet everyone would have.

I don't get my undies in a bunch if a teams' fans storm the field or not. I don't see it as disrespectful, classless, or anything so long as no property gets damaged (ie: tearing down field goals, ripping up the field, etc etc). Someone please explain to me how its classless to celebrate with your team? Fans don't run on the field in mockery of the opposing team. They do it to celebrate with their team. I can understand if they tear down the field goals and act like morons out there but if all they are doing is shaking hands with players and celebrating, what harm is it doing?

If fans want to celebrate with their team, who am I to judge? Sure there is the "act like you've been there before" elitist attitude but people are human. Emotions run wild. People do crazy things. I often wonder how fragile the UA fanbase is or if we really do think we are better than anyone else on a personal level (which is wrong IMO). What ever happened to the phrase "live a little"?

In a time that this country is in right now, do I really give two wet farts if a teams' fans storm the field? No.

BAMA JAMMA said:
Who cares really? When the seniors came back out and if they asked the crowd to come down with them, I bet everyone would have.

I don't get my undies in a bunch if a teams' fans storm the field or not. I don't see it as disrespectful, classless, or anything so long as no property gets damaged (ie: tearing down field goals, ripping up the field, etc etc).

If fans want to celebrate with their team, who am I to judge? Sure there is the "act like you've been there before" elitist attitude but people are human. Emotions run wild. People do crazy things. I often wonder how fragile the UA fanbase is or if we really do think we are better than anyone else on a personal level (which is wrong IMO). What ever happened to the phrase "live a little"?

In a time that this country is in right now, do I really give two wet farts if a teams' fans storm the field? No.
;w;w

Back
Top Bottom