| FTBL Stewart Mandel Short Article

capooth

Verified Member
Hello everyone, I know its been a while since i last posted, if you even remember me, because i only posted a couple of things. First of i just want to say ROLL TIDE ROLL! and the second thing, I was reading articles on Si.com when i came across this article written by Stewart Mandel,Five things we learned.The main point of this article is aimed towards McFadden but at one point he mentions that John Parker Wilson should be mentioned in the discussion of the nations top quarterbacks :p. I think he had a terrific game especially in the beginning and right at the end but i got a little concerned about his play in the middle of the game :shock:. So my question to everyone is do you thing John Parker Wilson is among the nations elite qb's?

Glad you finally got over your shyness capooth. :D :wink:

You've been a member here for a while. Don't hesitate to jump in and tell us what you think about things. Lord knows, the rest of us have quams about being vocal. :D :oops:

porkchop said:
Glad you finally got over your shyness capooth. :D :wink:

You've been a member here for a while. Don't hesitate to jump in and tell us what you think about things. Lord knows, the rest of us have quams about being vocal. :D :oops:

Yeah, don't just register and then go away!

The guy is not the most talented qb in the world. But he played for Rush Propst. He's got grit in one eye and sh** in the other. That's all you need to win championships. Just ask Jay :wink:

I like JPW as well as anybody. Is he like Booty at USC? Is he like Tebow? I would say he's probably not on quite the same level but do I think he can win a ball game in the clutch?

Saturday night answered that question loud and clear!

RTR!

Back
Top Bottom