| FTBL Starting Lineup

BigAl said:
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/sports/118812009319850.xml&coll=3

I'm wondering did Coach Saban authorize this or is Randy Kennedy over stepping his bounds?

That didn't come from Saban.

AlaphaMale said:
Porterhouse said:
BigAl said:
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/sports/118812009319850.xml&coll=3

I'm wondering did Coach Saban authorize this or is Randy Kennedy over stepping his bounds?

That didn't come from Saban.

Should we expect heads on pikes?

alphamale,

the girl in your signature, what's her name??? she's seriously amazing. she was in The Practice before it became Boston Legal, right?

hmm wasn't she also in the movie "The Life of David Gale" with Kevin Spacey and Kate Winslet?

LOL! You're the second person to ask about her. Her name is Rhona Mitra. You're right, she was in "The Life of David Gale". However I first noticed her in the few seconds she had on screen in Kevin Bacon's "The Invisible Man". Other than Boston Legal I think her most prominent role has been as a homicide detective on the Nip/Tuck series.

Bones82 said:
I seriously dislike the Register's sports writers.

Randy's not a bad guy. I played ball with him at Chelsea. He was good QB, not a bad point guard, but middling at baseball. By giving Finebaum a place to land as he was leaving the sinking that was the Post-Herald, he's getting tainted. It'd be nice if they parted ways before he's permanently stained with Paulie's stench.

RTR,

Tim

AlaphaMale said:
LOL! You're the second person to ask about her. Her name is Rhona Mitra. You're right, she was in "The Life of David Gale". However I first noticed her in the few seconds she had on screen in Kevin Bacon's "The Invisible Man". Other than Boston Legal I think her most prominent role has been as a homicide detective on the Nip/Tuck series.

aaaah yes Rhona, that's it. i used to watch the practice/boston legal mainly because of her. she is so beautiful. nice selection! ;sal

Back
Top Bottom