| FTBL Speaking of transfer portal

I was kind of hoping Quinn Ewers was entering. That is who we need to land (providing we get a good OC). I fully suspect he will transferring next year. I don't suspect anyone named Manning will ride the pine, even if Ewers proves to be the better QB.

I was kind of hoping Quinn Ewers was entering. That is who we need to land (providing we get a good OC). I fully suspect he will transferring next year. I don't suspect anyone named Manning will ride the pine, even if Ewers proves to be the better QB.

Would much rather have Drake Maye (who was committed to Bama for a bit). But don't count out Ty Simpson... staff really, really likes him.

I think the coaching staff mishandled the QB situation. Simpson/Milroe should've got 50/50 reps in the games this year. Milroe has lot of potential, but he needs lot of work on his throwing game. Simpson is good... but I don't know if he's ready. I think we should take QB transfer and keep developing Simpson. If MIlroe is going to transfer, he would need to do it now as opposed to waiting until next August.. but I can see us finding a role for him.

I like the "potential" Simpson has if given the chance to play.
Both Milroe and Simpson have tremendous upside.lets give milroe a chance, hes only started one game and would've done alright had it not been for those turnovers, which is something that can easily be coached up and fixed. Two of those turnovers were from him him not having that mental clock of getting rid of the ball, or breaking the pocket to make a play. But he does have to get better at being accurate with the ball, feels like he trys to aim it in instead of just letting it rip. He's got a cannon for an arm, he gets that fixed and he could be really special. Ty looks accurate with the ball already from watching him play a little bit. Also has a strong arm. If Milroe doesn't clean those things up, he's probably going to lose the job.

Like Derrick Henry needed to be a linebacker?

Cmon!

Henry's work ethic is in a league of its own. Not many could make that transition at each level he has. Comparing anyone to him isn't apples to apples.

Milroe is more of a Jalen Hurts potential, but even Hurts was as cool as a cucumber and another tough profile to compare against.

I think the coaching staff mishandled the QB situation. Simpson/Milroe should've got 50/50 reps in the games this year. Milroe has lot of potential, but he needs lot of work on his throwing game. Simpson is good... but I don't know if he's ready. I think we should take QB transfer and keep developing Simpson. If MIlroe is going to transfer, he would need to do it now as opposed to waiting until next August.. but I can see us finding a role for him.
Ok. Not...disagreeing
....in bowl give one first half...other second half...if BYdoesnt want to play... ...

Back
Top Bottom