| FTBL Something you guys might not remember about UGA last yr...

TerryP

Staff
...while we were killed in the middle last year with screens, etc., we didn't have Darren Mustin playing that day.

McClain and Hall played in our ILB position at a time where Hall was really struggling learning our system.

Mustin was out with a hurt shoulder...

Good point I think our LBs this year are better but I do miss Mustin but Im sure Saban will have the D ready and we will shut down the screens and make them change their gameplan.

Re: Something you guys might not remember about UGA last yr.

TerryP said:
...while we were killed in the middle last year with screens, etc., we didn't have Darren Mustin playing that day.

McClain and Hall played in our ILB position at a time where Hall was really struggling learning our system.

Mustin was out with a hurt shoulder...

... I know it was implied, but with Mustin out, not only were we missing our starting LB, but our signal caller... I think that hurt as much if not more than subbing in a struggling Hall.

I don't remember much from the game last year, except my buddy running over the grill we had set up before the game and dragging it down I-20 almost to 459. (che) Ahhh good times

SemperTide said:
I don't remember much from the game last year, except my buddy running over the grill we had set up before the game and dragging it down I-20 almost to 459. (che) Ahhh good times

I dont know what sounds better...that post or your aviator? :D

I think Hall in there will help plug the middle more so.

I know we were attacked on screens last year. Maybe thats something to watch. The key may be to try and keep Moreno in front of you, wait for gang tackle help.

I just do not want to get beat with the TE. It drives me crazy!

Also, as far as the line. So.Carolina gave UGA's Oline fits. And Moreno had a tough go against them. I would like to believe we are as good as them, even better. UGA is still shuffling that line and So Carolina is the toughest run defense they have faced all year, thus Moreno's tought day. Lets hope.

Back
Top Bottom