| FTBL Something I just noticed after watching the highlights of the Iron Bowl

Did he? I’ve heard different explanations on why he didn’t score with no review. 1. The ball was snapped after the clock hit 0:00 so there was no play. 2. He stepped out of bounds on the return (live video replay was tough to see). Either way, there should have been a review (not that it would have changed the outcome).

Did he? I’ve heard different explanations on why he didn’t score with no review. 1. The ball was snapped after the clock hit 0:00 so there was no play. 2. He stepped out of bounds on the return (live video replay was tough to see). Either way, there should have been a review (not that it would have changed the outcome).
He was OB. I slowed it down and watched.

I'm glad they let it run, but I didn't think the OL made it out of the end zone on the prior play. I think once the clock hit zero, they were gone, you're right wouldn't have changed anything.

Back
Top Bottom