| FTBL Something Finebaum Went on Record to Say

BamaGirlinNortheastGA said:
I know, take what he says with a grain of salt. His words were Tubs would be gone if they lost today. Not gone tomorrow, but at the end of the season.

What says ya'll?

RTR

BGNNEGA

Is his buy out still in the 7M range? If so, will they, after pointing so many fingers, spend that kind of money to change the staff around?

I know, take what he says with a grain of salt. His words were Tubs would be gone if they lost today. Not gone tomorrow, but at the end of the season.

What says ya'll?

RTR

BGNNEGA

No possible way. I will eat an AubRUN hat if he does...and post pics of me eating it.

This game by itself won't cost him his job, but with two embarassing losses already, he'd best get some good wins from here on.

Seeing how this year is going, I wouldn't be surpised about anything. Really did anyone see this season starting like this?

Swamptick said:

What says ya'll?

RTR

BGNNEGA

No possible way. I will eat an AubRUN hat if he does...and post pics of me eating it.

Bobby Lowder has a ton of money and doesn't like TT as it is.

You might want to pick up some good seasonings.

TerryP said:

What says ya'll?

RTR

BGNNEGA

Is his buy out still in the 7M range? If so, will they, after pointing so many fingers, spend that kind of money to change the staff around?

That's a lot of money. A good question too, Terry. If he wins most of the games left he'll probably stay.
If he has two or three more embarassing losses someon will break out the check book.

kudzu said:
If he wins most of the games left he'll probably stay.

Remaining schedule

New Mexico State
@ Florida
Vandy
@ Arkansas
@ LSU
Ole Miss
Tennessee Tech
@ Georgia
Alabama

Only New Mexico State and Tennessee Tech are considered wins after today's showing. That road schedule is brutal. Vandy and Bama at home won't be a cake walk either.

Argo said:
kudzu said:

Remaining schedule

New Mexico State
@ Florida
Vandy
@ Arkansas
@ LSU
Ole Miss
Tennessee Tech
@ Georgia
Alabama

Only New Mexico State and Tennessee Tech are considered wins after today's showing. That road schedule is brutal. Vandy and Bama at home won't be a cake walk either.

WOW, Your right Argo. Doesn't look good for the barners.

kudzu said:
Argo said:
kudzu said:

Remaining schedule

New Mexico State
@ Florida
Vandy
@ Arkansas
@ LSU
Ole Miss
Tennessee Tech
@ Georgia
Alabama

And Kansas State's coaching staff let that game get away from them in the last 4-5 minutes.

Auburn was very close to being 0-3 right now.

bear facts said:
kudzu said:
Argo said:
kudzu said:

Remaining schedule

New Mexico State
@ Florida
Vandy
@ Arkansas
@ LSU
Ole Miss
Tennessee Tech
@ Georgia
Alabama

And Kansas State's coaching staff let that game get away from them in the last 4-5 minutes.

Auburn was very close to being 0-3 right now.

Yes sir! They are lucky K.St. gave it away.

Back
Top Bottom