| FTBL Some players are amped up...

AlabamaMan

Verified Member
My buddies girlfriend has a class with 4 players. I won't say their names, but one is a fast running back! Anyway, she told me today that the 4 were talking the whole time about how awesome tomorrow was going to be, and how excited they were. She said that they were like little yammering girls, just blah blah blah... To me, I see that as great. Nothing better than players excited to be doing what they are needed to do.

Birdman37 said:
thats pretty cool. can u speak on what players your talkin bout. im sure Terry Grant is prolly one of them.

check your mailbox.

I know it's not a huge deal to say their names out in the open... but it's just not something I like to do.

Let us know if they enjoyed the turn out...it was a little more than I expected....

Anyone else hear the Charles Barkley comment? Or was that old news?I was tired last night checking in hotel and he was on....

Kc said:
Let us know if they enjoyed the turn out...it was a little more than I expected....

Anyone else hear the Charles Barkley comment? Or was that old news?I was tired last night checking in hotel and he was on....

I'll ask what some of the ones I know when I seem them on Monday. What did Sir Charles say?

Kc said:

what did he say?

He said it was stupid for people to show up for spring pratice......"just plain stupid".........

Does he realize what the aday game has done for the school and the program......

Kc said:
He said it was stupid for people to show up for spring pratice......"just plain stupid".........

Does he realize what the aday game has done for the school and the program......

So stupid even blasted ESPN held a GameDay Special "We Love Some Tebow" for "practice".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsId3goYYE[/youtube]

He just says that because he KNOWS that they'll never have anywhere close to that many at his alma mater's spring game.

Well, maybe, if you add all the livestock that comes with the farmers and their tractors.

Back
Top Bottom