| MBB/WBB Some of y'all won't get this. Meme. At its best.

@rick4bama you were asking about offensive numbers.

When was the last time you had two guys that shot over 40% from behind the arc?

It would take a DEEP dive. If we started looking at efficiency numbers it's a top 50 team in the last quarter of a century. If not longer.

That's 8000 to 16,000 teams.

I'm not making these numbers up. I posted a thread about this a month or so ago...look it up.

That is incredible statistical picture....
And dont waste a bunch of time getting ball in air...

So glad days of passing and passing til last seconds of shot clock...turning down good shots and having to take a bad one...

Yep.
With national title rings on their resume.

Juxtaposition. You love the idea of a 10 minute drive, four yards and a cloud of dust, to seal a ball game. But, take that to the hardwood?
Yep. A 7-8 minute drive in football to seal a win and bash in ur opponent is a thing of beauty.

Passing bball around for 7-8 minutes is pathetic
Never a dean smith fan. Bball is a fun game to watch. He made it unbearable

Thus. Shot clock

Yep.

Yep. A 7-8 minute drive in football to seal a win and bash in ur opponent is a thing of beauty.

Passing bball around for 7-8 minutes is pathetic
Never a dean smith fan. Bball is a fun game to watch. He made it unbearable

Thus. Shot clock
You say that...but I'll bet you this. You haven't seen the frustration on a defense like the 4 corners brings. We saw teams just give up.

On one hand you appreciate "Make their ass quit" but in basketball, when they made them quit, you didn't like it?

I know...going back to high school days...but the team I played on kept the ball away from Coosa the entire game playing 4 stall. Loved it as the PG. We lost...but good lord, that was fun.

You say that...but I'll bet you this. You haven't seen the frustration on a defense like the 4 corners brings. We saw teams just give up.

On one hand you appreciate "Make their ass quit" but in basketball, when they made them quit, you didn't like it?

I know...going back to high school days...but the team I played on kept the ball away from Coosa the entire game playing 4 stall. Loved it as the PG. We lost...but good lord, that was fun.
How could it be fun....??????????
Never played against it...not anywhere...ever...
Bama up 20...they still blasting away...thats fun

Really. Football n bball are different...hard to understand any analogy

But....some people chocolate...some like vanilla...

Back
Top Bottom