| FTBL Smith says Bama hired the wrong guy. Too early to say that?

A guy that made his bones in basketball is now a football “expert?” I do not put much stock in his opinion about Alabama football.
No.

I've considered creating a filter to keep that content off of the forum.

I am being literal when I say this. You are paying attention to a content creator for a free, grocery store tabloid that happens to cover Alabama football.

No.

I am being literal when I say this. You are paying attention to a content creator for a free, grocery store tabloid that happens to cover Alabama football.
I think he’s talking about Stephen A Smith from ESPN ( but you may know that now that I think about the grocery store tabloid line!)

I think he’s talking about Stephen A Smith from ESPN
In an ideal world, Stephen A's content would be written. While I don't agree with all of his opinions, they seldom seem to be "off the cuff." I don't see him a lot and here's why. His delivery. Juxtapose him with Michael Wilbon. I like his delivery style; he seldom seems to have any content.

Then the idiots would say.
"Why the hell did u hire the Oregon coach when u could have got the HC (Deboar) that beat him twice in same year"

Smith is a friggin mouth. Like Stinkbaum
Always knows whats best ... after the facts.
Absolutely! I only wish I made $25 million a year saying dumb stuff. I mean I don’t get paid anything for saying dumb stuff now so I’d do it for a lot less and make as much sense as he does. I on-my dislike a few guys more than Smith but Cowturd is far in front of the pack.

I think he’s talking about Stephen A Smith from ESPN ( but you may know that now that I think about the grocery store tabloid line!)
Which headline? Terry was responding to another’s post. But in case it was my headline I’ll contact experts on what constitutes a grocery store tabloid headline. I assume you’re one?

No.

Let me know who’s commentary warrants the filter and I won’t post any other stories from them. I assumed national pundits like Smith wouldn’t be included … my bad.

I assumed national pundits like Smith wouldn’t be included … my bad.
This guy is NOT a national pundit. Stephen M vs Stephen A.

TDA has a history of having writers who embellish, lie, and instigate. I've watched their writers get banned from different Bama sites for articles which, in no way possible, were true.

Notice, I said, considered. I'm not going to "ban" a story even if I know it's wrong.

This guy is NOT a national pundit. Stephen M vs Stephen A.

TDA has a history of having writers who embellish, lie, and instigate. I've watched their writers get banned from different Bama sites for articles which, in no way possible, were true.

Notice, I said, considered. I'm not going to "ban" a story even if I know it's wrong.
My bad...got two articles confused. I've got the wrong Stephen here...

It's year 1, has it been frustrating? Very, but we need to give the guy time. It is easy to get emotional as a fan and want him gone now. I've had that same thought as well, that's why I do not post on the game threads usually..... it slips out. It's not a rational way of thinking. Now if we have these same problems next season, then yes, I think it's warranted. And if that does happen, God I hope the Texans aren't winning.

Back
Top Bottom