| FTBL Skip on ESPN...Bama vs Florida

BamaFan19 said:
is the biggest idiot that I have ever seen on a television screen. Apparently we have no shot at beating Florida in the SECCG, in his mind. Seems like every time we play a big team(Georgia, Clemson)we have no shot. I don't care if we are the underdog or the top pick, we are UNDEFEATED so far. Florida has a loss, in their own house, to a rebuilding Ole Miss team. Not only did they lose, they struggled. We struggled against Ole Miss, but we overcame just like they did. If we play the gators, which would be an awesome game, our O-line and depth at RB will prevail once again. ESPN will then have to admit they're wrong and say that Bama isn't having a fluke perfect season. I'm going to go check my blood pressure and take a breather. :evil:

This season is looking more like 1992 all the time.

Loss or No loss.....the Supreme A holes of the SEC Florida are playing good football now, scary good. That being said I don't think FL has faced a run defence like yours. I am concerned with their receivers and speed. They are fast. Either way I hope Bama cooks them gators.

BamaFan19 said:
is the biggest idiot that I have ever seen on a television screen.

You haven't watched alot of TV then my friend. Keep watching. :lol: They're making new and improved TV idiots all the time.

He's just stirring the pot. Florida has looked good and people respect the remainder of out schedule. Both are good things for a Bama team that takes care of it's business.

While the Gators are peaking at the right time in the season, there is still no guarantee that Florida will be there in Atlanta either. We still have to go to Vandy, where they have the best team they've had in decades and the next week South Carolina comes to town with one of the stingiest defenses in the SEC. As Florida has already shown that they can lose at home to a competitive but still mediocre Ole Miss team, I think that we still have some work to do before talking about the SECCG. That being said I would LOVE to see the Bama/UF matchup. Florida's dynamic offense vs. Bama's lockdown defense. The Gator Heavy package vs. Mount Cody. Brandon James vs. Javier Arenas. Sounds like a good one!

I also agree that Herbie is no homer. If he was so loyal to the Buckeyes, he probably wouldn't seem to love the Gators so much :lol:

nomercypercy said:
While the Gators are peaking at the right time in the season, there is still no guarantee that Florida will be there in Atlanta either. We still have to go to Vandy, where they have the best team they've had in decades and the next week South Carolina comes to town with one of the stingiest defenses in the SEC. As Florida has already shown that they can lose at home to a competitive but still mediocre Ole Miss team, I think that we still have some work to do before talking about the SECCG. That being said I would LOVE to see the Bama/UF matchup. Florida's dynamic offense vs. Bama's lockdown defense. The Gator Heavy package vs. Mount Cody. Brandon James vs. Javier Arenas. Sounds like a good one!

I also agree that Herbie is no homer. If he was so loyal to the Buckeyes, he probably wouldn't seem to love the Gators so much :lol:

Your graciousness is appreciated, but come on! Losing back to back weeks against USC and Vandy?!?!

It would be the one of the biggest meltdowns in history when it comes to SEC football. Using the term "shoe-in" when describing the Gators in ATL in December is almost vague.

TerryP said:
Your graciousness is appreciated, but come on! Losing back to back weeks against USC and Vandy?!?!

It would be the one of the biggest meltdowns in history when it comes to SEC football. Using the term "shoe-in" when describing the Gators in ATL in December is almost vague.

I'm not saying that I think that we will lose either game but hey, crazier things have happened. In the SEC you'd better bring your "A" game every week or you will get beat.

nomercypercy said:
TerryP said:

I'm not saying that I think that we will lose either game but hey, crazier things have happened. In the SEC you'd better bring your "A" game every week or you will get beat.

That's true, because that one week Florida forgot to bring it, a more then capable Ole Miss team did. I'm sure you guys know this already, but Florida still has a shot at the title. I would actually say you hold your own destiny and won't need any help along the way. Win out and you have a spot in the BCS National Championship game. I'm just hoping we have something to say about that, our road hasn't been traveled in years.

Optimus said:
HEY, it don't mean SH** if we don't beat LSU! So who cares, what ESPN thinks!

You're exactly right.we have to beat the geaux(the he** away) Tigers,then the Bullies,then the barn,lets not count our chickens before they hatch and just watch it unfold...

Back
Top Bottom