| FTBL Simeon pointing fingers??

G

I don't know. Maybe I'm being too sensitive right now, but I don't like the tone. I'd be careful if I were him. Then again, maybe this is just indicative of what we're facing now.

http://www.tidesports.com/article/20071117/NEWS/71117062/1011

The Alabama defense stiffened in the fourth quarter, stopping the Warhawks four times, but the Crimson Tide offense could not muster a game-tying drive in the final minutes.

“I was thinking we were going to stop them as many times as we had to in order to give our offense the ball back,” Castille said. “We did that. We gave our offense a chance to tie the game and we came up short.

It might be a little of pointing fingers, but he did say "we" and not "they". There were many quotes from Castille in that article and most were constructive (well, as constructive as they could be under the circumstances). I think it's just some frustration showing through and I know that I would have a tough time concealing it myself.

I really do not feel like there was finger pointing by him as he nows that it could be pointed at him for getting burned for a big play that sit ULM up for a TD this was a Team lose and Program lose as players coaches and fans none of us did what we where suppose to do

moreno_iv said:
It might be a little of pointing fingers, but he did say "we" and not "they". There were many quotes from Castille in that article and most were constructive (well, as constructive as they could be under the circumstances). I think it's just some frustration showing through and I know that I would have a tough time concealing it myself.

I've only heard comments from one person that didn't sit well with me. It wasn't a "we" situation, it was "I had...I did."

BamaDelta said:
I don't know. Maybe I'm being too sensitive right now, but I don't like the tone. I'd be careful if I were him. Then again, maybe this is just indicative of what we're facing now.

http://www.tidesports.com/article/20071117/NEWS/71117062/1011

The Alabama defense stiffened in the fourth quarter, stopping the Warhawks four times, but the Crimson Tide offense could not muster a game-tying drive in the final minutes.

“I was thinking we were going to stop them as many times as we had to in order to give our offense the ball back,” Castille said. “We did that. We gave our offense a chance to tie the game and we came up short.

Did he say anything that was not true? I can't blame him for being frustrated. I'm just glad someone didn't stick a microphone in my face last night...then you would have something to talk about. :x

TerryP said:
moreno_iv said:

I've only heard comments from one person that didn't sit well with me. It wasn't a "we" situation, it was "I had...I did."

i know who you are talking about and i agree

I don't blame him at all for being cheesed. Losses like this one are tough to get over. I hope the hangover is gone by Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom