| FTBL Sign of the Apocalypse

bamascw said:
Who would have thought that Kentucky would be in sole possession of the SEC east at this point in the season?

...and leading the SEC in scoring offense? (of course, they've only played one game)

Try this on for size. Who would have thought that Vanderbilt is in 2nd place for scoring defense?

This has been the craziest season I've ever seen in college football. I'm really beginning to believe we many not have an undefeated team at the end of the season. If we do, I can only see LSU as being the team.

Believe me, the KY fans are lovin' it too. The Lexington Herald Leader has been wearing the Sports page out talking about Wildcat football. Usually, even this time of year, the football program does not get the spotlight all week long.
I have to be proud for their fans. Its been so long since they could feel good about their football program.
Heck, I'd like to see the Cats make it to Atlanta just once since only them and Vandy haven't made it before.

Yes folks, its a strange year in college football. I also look for USC to fall before the end of the year.

LSU looks tough, but with the way things are going, they might not make it out undefeated either.

I guess thats why the games are played though. If the favorite always won, there would be no need to play them! :)

RolltideinKY said:
Believe me, the KY fans are lovin' it too. The Lexington Herald Leader has been wearing the Sports page out talking about Wildcat football. Usually, even this time of year, the football program does not get the spotlight all week long.
I have to be proud for their fans. Its been so long since they could feel good about their football program.
Heck, I'd like to see the Cats make it to Atlanta just once since only them and Vandy haven't made it before.

Yes folks, its a strange year in college football. I also look for USC to fall before the end of the year.

LSU looks tough, but with the way things are going, they might not make it out undefeated either.

I guess thats why the games are played though. If the favorite always won, there would be no need to play them! :)

Its been a long time since KY could say anything about fooball. I say good for them!

Back
Top Bottom