| FTBL Sharrief and Saban

Wiseace615

Verified Member
I don't believe anyone has posted this link yet, and I thought it was a good read.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/sports/118820626328210.xml&coll=3

My favorite quote:

"I always told Ali, 'I sure wish you could have played for him, because he's a real man. He doesn't lie to the players,'" father Charles Sharrief said. "I've never been around a coach that was that intelligent, any kind of coach. He talked to us five minutes about football, and for about two hours, life after football."

Roll Tide!

Watched Ali play football for North Jackson High School in Stevenson, Alabama.
I did sideline reporting for Scottsboro High School.
The guy ran all over us!
Can't wait to see him play!
Bigalspal

bigalspal said:
Watched Ali play football for North Jackson High School in Stevenson, Alabama.
I did sideline reporting for Scottsboro High School.
The guy ran all over us!
Can't wait to see him play!
Bigalspal

Wait a minute! You're not one of them Wildcats, are you? :shock:

Oh...so you've heard of us?!
We have such a great group of guys, but we've always been over shadowed by North Jackson.
I don't do sideline reporting anymore, so I really haven't been keeping up with the Wildcats this year, but I hope they do great. GO CATS!

bigalspal said:
Oh...so you've heard of us?!
We have such a great group of guys, but we've always been over shadowed by North Jackson.
I don't do sideline reporting anymore, so I really haven't been keeping up with the Wildcats this year, but I hope they do great. GO CATS!

Yeah, I'm one of those hillbillies from Skyline. So I've met a few Wildcats. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom