| FTBL September 11th

HeflinLady

Verified Member
Please remember the anniversary of this day and what it means to every American. Despite your personal feelings about the incidents that have occured since this memorable day, the fact that over 3,000 people died should never be forgotten.

Please take a moment to reflect and pray or meditate.

Thank you,
Serena

9_11.jpg

I remember. May God be with those who lost loved ones on that day.

I thank those who are in the Middle East fighting for freedom, and may God bless them.

I pray for those in far away places on our behalf, and I pray that our nation never forgets that "eternal vigilance is the price of liberty".

Denny Chimes said:
More importantly, remember those fighting our fight right now in Iraq, Afghanistan and other God-forsaken places around the world.

Amen, DC. To many people, for instance, Memorial Day is just a holiday for grilling steaks, burgers, and chicken.

We don't need to forget the people who died on 9/11, but let's remember the kids that are taking the fight to the cowards who brought down the WTC.

CrimsonPirate said:
Denny Chimes said:
More importantly, remember those fighting our fight right now in Iraq, Afghanistan and other God-forsaken places around the world.

Amen, DC. To many people, for instance, Memorial Day is just a holiday for grilling steaks, burgers, and chicken.

We don't need to forget the people who died on 9/11, but let's remember the kids that are taking the fight to the cowards who brought down the WTC.

Salute!!!!!!!!!

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
I'll always remember it...It is also my wifes b-day. I'll never forget.

It is also my daughter's B'day. She's 12 today. She usually cries on her birthday and says that she doesn't want to celebrate her life beginning on the same day that so many lost their lives. We have to wait and celebrate her B'day on another day.

mine said:
Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
I'll always remember it...It is also my wifes b-day. I'll never forget.

It is also my daughter's B'day. She's 12 today. She usually cries on her birthday and says that she doesn't want to celebrate her life beginning on the same day that so many lost their lives. We have to wait and celebrate her B'day on another day.

You have a very special little girl there.
I would like to say "Thank you" to everyone that has read this thread and a special "Thanks" to those that took the time to respond. I work in the Aerospace industry supporting the war fighter and it means a lot to me personally. Every day that I go to work I think where the end product of what I do ends up.........in combat saving lives.

Back
Top Bottom