| FTBL SEC WEST CHAMPS ALABAMA!!!

It's been a long time coming! Thank you Coach Saban and Staff and most of all the wonderful players of the university of Alabama..ROLL TIDE!!!

I am frankly shocked at the turnaround that this team has made. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that we would have won the west not even mentioning going 10-0. I am stunned.

It was a classic UA/LSU game.

ROLL TIDE!

Julio Jones is my hero!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL TIDE!!!

Wow. Fantastic. I now have to goto the Dr. on mon and get my heart checked. I thought they were going to have to haul my fat butt out of BoB's in Montgomery ona freakn' streacher! lol

Anyone besides me get the feeling we were playing two teams one in Purple & Gold & one in Black and White?

Oh and the girlfreind and i have just talked it out.....we're naming our 1st kid RASHAD! lol

Sad part is..unless i can find a single ticket to the Iron Bowl for under a $100 bucks.... I'm mot gonna be able to go. Unless i sell off everything i own. :cry:

2 tigers down and 1 too go!

yeah unless Urban Cryer leavs Tebow in to score 87 points then he gets hurt and Vandy forgets who they are and score 88 pts in the remaining 3 minutes of the 4th quarter.. but even if that happens I think they are still a lock

Fantaasic accomplishment for this young team! I predicted 8 wins this year. I have never been happier to be wrong! :D

Back
Top Bottom