| MBB/WBB 🏀 🏆 SEC Tournament Champions!!! 🏆 : Alabama beats A&M, 82-63

Thanks for updates guys....travelling for work, missed it all...just checked in, gonna catch the replay in the hotel room....nothing like adult beverages and zero pucker factor watching a championship game.

Was a really fun game to watch. We definitely controlled the pace of play throughout the game. The 2 technical fouls were pretty ridiculous as were the 3 phantom calls on Clowney and the charges on Miller were rough too. Outside of the suspect officiating, we played very well. Glad to see Griffen get off the slump, now just to get Sears shooting and suddenly we got a team that will beat everyone.

I remember how there was a lot of hand ringing going on after the A&M loss last weekend. My how one week makes a difference. I think a few even said they would lose the first game of the SEC tournament.

Oats knows his style can't win unless they are structured to win on poor shooting nights. That meands great D and minimize turnovers. If they do that they can string something together here. I said last weekend I thought A&M was average and I still do. Todays game more realistically showed the difference in those two teams.

I remember how there was a lot of hand ringing going on after the A&M loss last weekend. My how one week makes a difference. I think a few even said they would lose the first game of the SEC tournament.

Oats knows his style can't win unless they are structured to win on poor shooting nights. That meands great D and minimize turnovers. If they do that they can string something together here. I said last weekend I thought A&M was average and I still do. Todays game more realistically showed the difference in those two teams.
Jimmy Dykes made mention of last week’s game that we had some issues getting out there, but said Oats wasn’t using it as an excuse. Something about plane issues and arriving late.

Jimmy Dykes made mention of last week’s game that we had some issues getting out there, but said Oats wasn’t using it as an excuse. Something about plane issues and arriving late.

I didn't have the TV audio for any of the games, only radio, but weather/storms delayed their flight to A&M last week and made them miss their usual day-before-the-game shoot around on the away court.

I recall him saying that as well. Definelty A&M's guard play was lights out last weekend but not so much today. They also got every call and I mean EVERY call. Best thing about A&M is their free throw shooting and grit.

I recall him saying that as well. Definelty A&M's guard play was lights out last weekend but not so much today. They also got every call and I mean EVERY call. Best thing about A&M is their free throw shooting and grit.

The shit SEC officials....and their playing to crowd....bailed A$M out last weekend...
But without that the got skulldugged.......

But..damn those boys can shoot FTs...

Back
Top Bottom