| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ 🏆 SEC Tournament Champions!!! 🏆 : Alabama beats A&M, 82-63

All officials in D1 basketball are independent contractors; none affiliated with any conference.

There is no such thing as an SEC official in basketball.
When they are contracted to work an sec game..then they become sec officials,...may not be sec employees...but technically are sec officials!
Have tried and tried to explain...
They are contractors assigned to work an sec game....i.e. sec officials

When they are contracted to work an sec game..then they become sec officials,...may not be sec employees...but technically are sec officials!
They are contractors assigned to work an sec game....i.e. sec officials
An "independent contractor." It's a work agreement with someone or some thing as a non-employee.

If they aren't an employee of the SEC, they are not an SEC official any more so than an ACC, AAC, or any other D1 conference.

If you want to say D1 basketball officials ... you'd be spot on.

They are contractors assigned to work a sec game....i.e. sec officials
Doug Shows and Pat Adams were calling Houston/Memphis Sunday after both were in Nashville on Saturday. Like @TerryP said, they aren’t SEC officials.

Doug Shows and Pat Adams were calling Houston/Memphis Sunday after both were in Nashville on Saturday.
Watched that...a couple of things I noticed:

As a visitor, Memphis was called for 18 personal fouls last night. Houston, 19. I thought it was a pretty evenly called ball game all around...give me :30 seconds off the review times taken and I'm a happy viewer.

That Roberts kid from Houston, quietly, had a hell of a ball game. It's not too often you see the number of OR's and DR's equal (he had 10 and 10.) Double-double with 12.

Watched that...a couple of things I noticed:

As a visitor, Memphis was called for 18 personal fouls last night. Houston, 19. I thought it was a pretty evenly called ball game all around...give me :30 seconds off the review times taken and I'm a happy viewer.

That Roberts kid from Houston, quietly, had a hell of a ball game. It's not too often you see the number of OR's and DR's equal (he had 10 and 10.) Double-double with 12.
Houston doesn’t have a deep bench and the availability of Sasser could be a problem as to just how far they get. Should the Barn get past Iowa, they could be a problem for Houston in Bham.

Back
Top Bottom