| FTBL SEC bowl participation

musso

am i counting this correctly? eight SEC teams in bowls? this must be some kind of record. the SEC will definitely be fattening its wallet this bowl season. we be some big time ballers! ^^SPEN

Actually, it's 9

Indy: Bama
Liberty: Miss St
Musci City: Kentucky
Chick-fil-a: Barn
Outback: UT
Cotton: Arkansas
Capital One: Florida
Sugar: UGA
Championship Game: LSU

Poor Stevie's Cocks are gonna be at a disadvantage next year missing the extra practice days.

Am I the only person who sees the irony of the cow college playing in the Chick-Fil-a bowl. You know with the cows and all that that they have. The Clemson fans should make up signs that say Eat Mor Chikn and put a picture of the "War Eagle" on it.

musso said:
am i counting this correctly? eight SEC teams in bowls? this must be some kind of record. the SEC will definitely be fattening its wallet this bowl season. we be some big time ballers! ^^SPEN

Just the bowl payouts alone are looking to be in the 55 million dollar range. I wonder how close the SEC is going to come to the 100 million mark in revenue this year.

rammajamma said:
Am I the only person who sees the irony of the cow college playing in the Chick-Fil-a bowl. You know with the cows and all that that they have. The Clemson fans should make up signs that say Eat Mor Chikn and put a picture of the "War Eagle" on it.

:lol:

rammajamma said:

i think of the barn when i see the parachuting cows!

rammajamma said:

Someone go to the Clemson boards and suggest the idea (I'm not sure that anyone that wears orange is capable of such creativity).

Everyone knows the advantages of having the extra practices allowed when a team plays in a bowl, thereby making the team better for the following year.

Everyone know that a majority of SEC teams get these extra practices every year, thereby making a majority of the conference better the following year.

This is yet another reason why the SEC is the best.

BarnBurner said:
rammajamma said:

Someone go to the Clemson boards and suggest the idea (I'm not sure that anyone that wears orange is capable of such creativity).

There goes another barn up in flames. :lol: :lol:

Faulkner would be impressed with you, BarnBurner.

Back
Top Bottom