| FTBL Season football tickets are going up

I quit getting season tickets after my second year working for the university. It just wasn't worth it, and the prices have gone up quite a bit in the 10 years since.

I think mine went up too. Be curious to know how they got "increased value and demand" out of it because we had a lot of empty seats this past season for every game I went to. Maybe they outta quit giving tickets to 3rd party vendors that cause empty seats due to their ticket prices.

50+, Terry said some went down this year. Sounds like you have the wrong seats

I didnt see any go down....
Mine were 900$ + TP ( which went way up...to 500 for 2)...total of 1900$........... from 1500$ in 2022

I didnt check ever seating area.... wonder which went lower?...
May be in wrong are but from seating chart.... for west side lowers...

Yeah. Could stay home...save a ton of money

EFBBD61B-7BAB-48CC-B1AF-677F5E6BEA28.png

Bama needs to find a way around raising prices and tuitions… More merch sales and team autograph events… In stadium events such as concerts or outdoor events offseason…And tax write off mass charity events…

That's some expensive seats to watch a football game. I have not been to a home game since the 89 season, would love to go but the cost of travel from Ohio, food, motel, etc... would be really high.

That's some expensive seats to watch a football game. I have not been to a home game since the 89 season, would love to go but the cost of travel from Ohio, food, motel, etc... would be really high.
Yeah. ALL season tickets are 450$...non premium seats...

And they adjusted Tide Pride prices...mine going up

Love going....but ....this year we have 5 really good home games...ole ms, lsu, tn, ark...and texas.....but next year...2024...blaaa again

Hate to give mine up....but...1900$...+ lodging+travel+parking+seat backs... adds up

Yeah. ALL season tickets are 450$...non premium seats...

And they adjusted Tide Pride prices...mine going up

Love going....but ....this year we have 5 really good home games...ole ms, lsu, tn, ark...and texas.....but next year...2024...blaaa again

Hate to give mine up....but...1900$...+ lodging+travel+parking+seat backs... adds up
And, you can't recoup any $ on the lesser games. Folks just aren't buying those tickets. At least that was our experience.

Back
Top Bottom