| PRO Sean Payton headed to Broncos

Would be awesome if they could get Bryce as their quarterback. That would be three NFL teams with their starting quarterback and a wide receiver coming from Bama. If the patriots could get a Bama receive that would be 4 teams. Would be a first im sure

Would be awesome if they could get Bryce as their quarterback. That would be three NFL teams with their starting quarterback and a wide receiver coming from Bama. If the patriots could get a Bama receive that would be 4 teams. Would be a first im sure
They're stuck with Russell Wilson for at least two more years.

Payton has the ability to make chicken salad out of chicken shit though... Wilson will be a good project for him, but IMO there's more to work with there than it showed in '22 (although I'm not a fan of Wilson by any means).
we'll see. All of his success was with one QB and he lucked out as that was Drew Brees - match made in heaven. And Drew played forever.

Same here until Gruden got traded from the Raiders to the Bucs. And then led the Bucs to a super bowl victory in year 1…. Over the Raiders! Bucs traded 2 first round and 2 second round picks for Gruden, if I remember correctly. Crazy stuff!
Sounds about right. You're spot on, though I'm not sure about the # and type of draft picks. I do remember a 1st rounder being involved.

The next Super Bowl was Gruden's Bucs over Callahan's Raiders. And, I believe that was the Super Bowl where the Raiders' starting center was a no show for the game due to some sort of mental breakdown.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom