| CURRENT EVENTS School Shooting in Barrow County Georgia

It’s almost a certainty that the f.b.lie will try to tie this to orange man.

Almost a certainty that it's some dipshit that should have been permanently expelled previously and barred from school property, with shitty parent(s) who are completely disengaged from him or at the very least have wool covered eyes.

Now they are saying that the school ignored a warning phone call that the shooting was going to happen.. They said (Fox) that the school dropped the ball on acting upon that warning.. Hopefully that is not the case.. we’ll see..

Per CNN:

The high school had received an earlier phone threat, multiple law enforcement officials told CNN.
The phone call Wednesday morning warned there would be shootings at five schools, and that Apalachee would be the first.
It is not known who placed the call. Officials tell CNN they are investigating the call and where it originated.

Two things that have left an impression on me the last few days.

I doubt, seriously doubt, anyone who says (like the cop in 2023 said to the dad,) ""Get him away from the video game," actually spends time playing those games.

Arresting the parent(s) for the actions of the child. I can see the points some are trying to make. It doesn't make it "sit right."

The new crime of “having guns with children in the home” will be the new gun control..,Even in Red states..

The Dems & teachers unions will still allow the schools to be soft targets and easy kill zones…Since Columbine people can still go into schools with a weapon and shoot fish in a barrel… The higher the body counts the better to them..The only reason they still allow it to happen, is because they want the people to finally demand gun confiscation.. for the next couple of months we will see these “mass shootings” with great regularity, because it galvanizes Democratic voters..it will also cause RINOs to switch their votes…I hope all reading will be well armed, so you will not be a victim to the chaos that is about to break out..

I hope all reading will be well armed, so you will not be a victim to the chaos that is about to break out..
If you are constantly looking for something to happen, eventually, it will. For example, if you are looking for a fight the chances you'll find one increase exponentially. Or, if you are looking to just make someone smile, or laugh ...

If you are constantly looking for something to happen, eventually, it will. For example, if you are looking for a fight the chances you'll find one increase exponentially. Or, if you are looking to just make someone smile, or laugh ...
The Feds ,Police and sheriff departments know this stuff is coming..They are not telling very many people, (except close friends and family)..And when it happens “they are going to “slow roll” the responses ( by orders), so they don’t get killed.. Only the armed and ready person will be able to stop it..It is coming like a freight train..It’s sad to say that, but “You will see real soon”..

The Feds ,Police and sheriff departments know this stuff is coming..They are not telling very many people, (except close friends and family)..And when it happens “they are going to “slow roll” the responses ( by orders), so they don’t get killed.. Only the armed and ready person will be able to stop it..It is coming like a freight train..It’s sad to say that, but “You will see real soon”..
Further reinforcing my comment while taking it to a extreme that worse: now you are suggesting LEO's are looking for conflict: which they'll find if they are searching.

Further reinforcing my comment while taking it to an extreme that worse: now you are suggesting LEO's are looking for conflict: which they'll find if they are searching.
If you ever get the chance to strike up a conversation ,with a law-enforcement officer, (in public somewhere)… Ask direct questions about “what they know is coming”…Some of them will be straight with you (which is very rare)…Otherwise, watch him become very uncomfortable and “flat out lie”…It will be so obvious..

Back
Top Bottom