| FTBL Schnellenberger Still Perfect in Bowls

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
An old coach still winning. His team looked good in the New Orleans Bowl. One of the Coaches that the Bear had in the 60's I believe. He has embraced the Boca Raton Dapper Dan look.

"I absolutely have the belief and the conviction that Florida Atlantic University will, at some particular time unbeknownst to me, qualify for a game that will determine the national championship," CHS

Sounds like something Namath would say.

RollllTide! said:
An old coach still winning. His team looked good in the New Orleans Bowl. One of the Coaches that the Bear had in the 60's I believe. He has embraced the Boca Raton Dapper Dan look.

"I absolutely have the belief and the conviction that Florida Atlantic University will, at some particular time unbeknownst to me, qualify for a game that will determine the national championship," CHS

Sounds like something Namath would say.

schnell has never lost a bowl game? Wow...I'm impressed

He is a winner...! We had a great photo here in Miami of him getting doused with the gatorade all over his nice Italian Suit with the National Championship ring on one hand and the Dolphins Perfect Season ring on another... Great career and many more years to go on your terms coach! Enjoy the aroma of the finest Kentucky Bourbon.

Back
Top Bottom