| FTBL Say WHAT?!?

G

The Barn boobs prove sad once again.

In response to the poor recruiting showing by the Barn, especially in light of BAMA's signing, the Barn posters have repeatedly aired the same confusing response. I'm wounder if they really are listening to what they are putting out.

"...yes, but CTT is so good at getting a lot out of 2 stars and 3 stars..."

Here are the issues with this line.

1) This may or may not be true, but in recent years he has not had too rely on 2-3 stars. So are they implying that CTT will have the same results with a class of 2-3 stars as he did with 4 stars? Not likely I say. And if he does, then he must answer for not getting more out of years of 4 stars.

2) Coupling with a poor recruiting class, Auburn now faces three SECW teams that have improved their coaching (BAMA, Ole Miss, and Arkansas), the defending national champion (LSU), and a team some project as next season's #1 (Georgia).

At best, if CTT is indeed that a wizard as they are saying that he is then he would only be limiting the harm of playing with lesser players...like Vanderbilt, only not as smart.

Unless this trend of him screwing up his recruiting clasess continues,it's gonna be hard to prove a simple point to the barner. That point being if you continue to only get 3 star players,eventually your talent will reflect it.
They're not being logical and refuse to admit this.

sorry, but who really cares what the barners are saying? we finished with the nation's best class per Rivals and Scout (3rd per ESPN), and as far as i know we didn't puruse a single prospect who spurned us in favor of auburn. let them be, and let us continue to reverse our fortunes in this rivalry, beginning with this recruiting class!

This is the bottom line. Alabama was ripe with some of the best talent in America this year. Every major program from Southern Cal to Florida recruited the state of Alabama. While Coach Saban feasted on the overstock of talent, Tubby ate leftovers. The barners can spin it any way they choose, but the truth is they got b!tch slapped in recruiting and they are about to get b!tch slapped on the field.

I hate to say it, but I'm going to hold off on poo-pooing the Barner recruiting classes until we at least beat them back to back. Regardless of the fact that they are all a bunch of inbred losers, we still have lost 6 straight to them and that just sucks. I'll have to wait a bit before I bash the turd-munching self-fondling morons.

bamaupsman said:
I hate to say it, but I'm going to hold off on poo-pooing the Barner recruiting classes until we at least beat them back to back. Regardless of the fact that they are all a bunch of inbred losers, we still have lost 6 straight to them and that just sucks. I'll have to wait a bit before I bash the turd-munching self-fondling morons.

Are you ever going to get rid of the Shula avatar?

and I agree with your statement. They own us right now

Well, there is nothing wrong with being excited about a class that is reagrded as THE best class in the nation by every major recruiting service out there. Poking out our chests is ok. We should be proud. Absolutely, we need to beat them on the field first and foremost. That's coming.
I think most of these responses are coming because the barners are doing what they've done for the last 8-9 years,while we were in disarray from coaching changes and sanctions,taking advantage of our situation. They've benefitted and very few admit to that being the reason. Things are changing and alot of Bama fans are finally getting something SOLID to get excited about.
Remember it was the Barners who proclaimed '' Saban will never recruite they way he did at LSwho,no parent will let their kid play for a liar,''and on and on, so they've asked for it.

Back
Top Bottom