| FTBL Say Something Nice About Texas

I'm guessing you won't find many Texans to point to Baylor as something they want associated with the state; much less Waco. :devilish:

I took my wife there to see the Chip and Jo Anna stuff. We saw every house they remodeled with the exception on one. We also went to the two men that make the table and iron. Major husband points. I got to tour Baylor University, the Texas Rangers Hall of Fame and enjoy the lake for a few days. Not a bad trade off.

I took my wife there to see the Chip and Jo Anna stuff. We saw every house they remodeled with the exception on one. We also went to the two men that make the table and iron. Major husband points. I got to tour Baylor University, the Texas Rangers Hall of Fame and enjoy the lake for a few days. Not a bad trade off.
Texas Rangers Hall of Fame sounds awesome. My dream as a kid was to be a Texas Ranger.

All midgets come from Texas. They are a Texan with the hot air let out of them.

Texas is the most overrated state in the nation, but that's their own fault. It’s not a shitty state, it isn’t the crown jewel they proclaim. Anyway, I guess we are supposed to be saying something nice, so I’ll say their brisket is good. And, Nolan Ryan.

Just drove all the way back from Del Rio this weekend. It was my GF first trip to Texas. She was underwhelmed and unimpressed.

Trust me.

I’ve been in the Meat Church congregation for years! He’s got good stuff, which is made better by the fact he’s a Bama fan. The Holy Voodoo stays in my cabinet. The others are fine, but the Voodoo is king.

Back
Top Bottom